Hello, I have a problem with git and opencart. I have my local folder from git and have a git repository on my server, I sent the files to the opencart installation and performed the installation on the remote server. The opencart performs the installation of the database and configure the config.php file on the remote server. That done I give a "git status" and he says everything is up to date, but in fact the config.php file on the remote server is the latest, and it seems that git does not recognize this fact. So give it a pull returns nothing, give a push and I realize that I just lost the configuration file opencart. Wanted to know how to handle it. Thanks, I'm waiting.