Not able to push local branch changes to remote branch

babwitalerts
babwitalerts
Hi, When I pushing the local branch changes to remote branch changes getting following error bgali@A5227A1D /c/git/GitRepository (master) $ git push origin master fatal: read error: Invalid argument Counting objects: 26, done. Delta compression using up to 2 threads. Compressing objects: 100% (10/10), done. fatal: sha1 file '' write error: Invalid argument error: failed to push some refs to 'git://172.20.67.109:9418/GitRepository' [COLOR=#FF0000][I][B]Could you help me some one.[/B][/I][/COLOR] [B]Let me explain what I did[/B] I installed git version [B]1.9.0.msysgit.0 [/B]in [B]windows [/B]as server. And enabled [B]git [/B]protocol using following command [B]git daemon --export-all --enable=receive-pack[/B] Now I cloned my repository in to my D:\ drive using the command [B]git clone [COLOR=#FF0000]git:[/COLOR]//172.20.67.109:9418/GitRepository[/B] After that I added one new file in my local branch and committed file successfully. Now pushing the local branch changes to remote branch using following command [B]git push origin master[/B] But ended with above error.

Last updated

1-2 of 2

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.

Post a reply