Git access through LDAP's OU

dsenecalb
dsenecalb
Hi Community: I migrated a couple of git repositories into a new server, and enforced the repository access through LDAP. At the LDAP server, we have two OU's, one which is in US and other which is located overseas. US users are able to login and access to their repositories, but for overseas users can't. Is there a way to grant those users access through LDAP by using Apache? here is an snippet of my Apache(2.2) LDAP settings: [CODE] LoadModule ldap_module modules/mod_ldap.so LoadModule authnz_ldap_module modules/mod_authnz_ldap.so AuthLDAPURL "ldap://sv1.ip sv2.ip/OU=US,DC=example,DC=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*)" "NONE" AuthLDAPBindDN "CN=svldap,CN=Users,DC=example,DC=com" AuthLDAPBindPassword test$ AuthLDAPURL "ldap://sv1.ip sv2.ip/OU=OverSeas,DC=example,DC=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*)" "NONE" AuthLDAPBindDN "CN=svldap,CN=Users,DC=example,DC=com" AuthLDAPBindPassword test$ [/CODE] Thanks

Last updated

dsenecalb
dsenecalb
Anyone who experience the issue?
dsenecalb
dsenecalb
I am a dummy-newbie on git authentication. What I was setting was correct. The problem was that in Active Domain server,there were more Organization Units to include. Thanks and apologies

1-4 of 4

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.

Post a reply